1) Write a null and alternative hypothesis which is specific to this research question.
2) Using the attached SPS data file conduct a Multiple Regression Analyses (MRA) to determine if feelings of Frustration, Stress, and Hostility are significantly related to aggression, Summarize the results in correct APA style. Use my sample summary as a model for your summary.
3) Conduct exploratory data analyses and a multiple regression analysis (MRA) in SPSS in which Aggression is the DV and Frust., PSS and DBHI are the IVs.
4) Be sure to state the goals of the study, the sample and method. Describe the variables, and the statistical model employed to test the research hypothesis that Frustration, Stress, and Hostility are significant predictors of aggression.
5) Determine of the data meets the assumptions for MRA
6) Report and interpret R2, R2adj, and 1-R2. Report and interpret the results for the F-test for the significance of R2. Report F, dfs, and the p-value for the significance of F in correct APA style
7) Based on the F test (above), do you conclude that Frust. PSS and BDHI account for a significant proportion of the variability in Aggression? Explain your answer
8) Report and interpret the results for the significance test for each unstandardized regression coefficient in correct APA style. And, report/interpret the semipartial correlation sry(1.2) and sry(1.2)2 for all predictor variables
9) Based on your analysis is the direct relationship between Frustration, PSS, BDHI and Aggression significant after controlling for the other variables in the model. Be sure to explain the impact of each predictor variable on aggression, include the nature of the relationships (positive or negative)P and the strength of the effect size sr2.