Writing guidelines for all Week Essays:
- The essay must be of the required length according to the assignment, posted as a Word Document.
- Your grammar and spelling must be correct and will be graded accordingly.
- Number the pages in lower right corner.
- Typed, double-spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font, 8.5”x11” page size, one-inch margins.
- Block quotes of more than 4 lines are single-spaced and indented (No more than a total of 12 lines of block quotes are allowed in these very brief essays).
- Never use a title page. Use a single-line heading: Your Name. Week 4, 9, 14, FINALS Week. Title.
- Include only include one space between single line heading and essay
- Use parenthetical in-text citations in this format: (Peters, Ch3, p45) or (Peters, Ch3, Loc.900). If you stick with that same source for the very next citation, use this format (Ch4, p67) or (Ch4, Loc.1020). Only include a full bibliographic reference at the end of your assignment if you refer to a source not included in the required readings for this course.