Wooden on Leadership
In the current business world, managing a project team is commonplace. This assignment will use John Wooden’s Pyramid of Success, its different facets, and how it relates to leading and managing project teams. The pyramid interaction works best with Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge. You’ll also refer back to the mini-case studies from the first assignment found in the assignment preparation in Week 9.
Write a 5–7 page paper in which you:
- Describe the extent to which John Wooden’s Pyramid of Success fits today’s world of project management, based on what you have learned in this course.
- Provide three examples to support your response.
- Typify your leadership style and provide three examples of how your own temperament, motivation pattern, thinking styles, character, expectations, and leadership philosophy relate to or contrast with themes discussed in John Wooden’s Pyramid of Success.
- Discuss how this model could be applied to the Global Green Books Publishing case studies you looked at in the first assignment.
- Go to Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library to locate at least three quality resources for this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Evaluate strategies that can be used by project managers to handle a variety of circumstances.
- 10 hours ago
- Applied Sciences
- Architecture and Design
- Business & Finance
- Computer Science
- Environmental science
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- Political Science
- Social Science